Redsand Canyon I don't care if it hurts
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He turned his head as the imperator approached and nodded his own greeting. I'm not sure Aquene will agree, but I am restless. He was without something to keep busy and it left him open for things he didn't want to think about. The soldier almost shrugged his shoulders, but then remembered how much the motion hurt.

Kallik was also silent as Germanicus cleaned blood and dirt from his fur. It made the auxillary a little jealous; he wished he had been hunting this morning too. The staying in one place was worse than any punishment the imperator could come up with. 

And then the auxillary had his full attention. He wasn't one for small talk, and it would just be delaying the inevitable. He and Glaukos had fought and killed a cougar; he could talk about this with Germanicus. 

I would have brought this up sooner, but there was the fight and then I was gone, then I came back injured. He was rambling a bit. It was probably the longest sentence he had spoken with the imperator. Kallik wanted to make it clear that had not withheld anything on purpose. Aquene and I are...together, he finally said. His heart raced but he kept his face blank. We do not want to get married right now or have kids. She apparently has ways to prevent, um, that. This was more awkward than he could have imagined. But he wanted the imperator to understand that this wasn't him being impulsive.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 14, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 16, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 18, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 19, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 22, 2022, 10:23 PM