Redsand Canyon I don't care if it hurts
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik wasn't surprised to hear the imperator would need to discuss this with the matrona. Aquene had held hope that they would be fine with everything, but the auxillary knew it would not be so easy. There were rules, and they weren't exactly breaking them, but they weren't following them either. 

Another thing he wasn't surprised to hear: he was not to let the healer become a distraction. Already, Kallik had proven that he couldn't be reasonable where Aquene was concerned, so he supposed he had that coming. He thought of how his outburst had put he and Glaukos on the other side of the territory while there was an attack happening; the knot of shame that lived in his chest tightened and somehow felt heavy. 

Kallik's gaze had been glued to the water as the imperator spoke. But when Germanicus told him he could only spend time with Aquene in the presence of a chaperone, his gaze lifted in surprise. He was being treated like a child, and he knew if he said that, the impertator would likely point out that he had been acting like one. Kallik suddenly wanted to be anywhere other than here, under the commander's judgement. He didn't even know what to say at this point. 

He needed to talk to Aquene. Can I be allowed to speak to Aquene about this in private? Surely the imperator trusted him enough to allow them some privacy while they figured out what they wanted to do.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:45 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 10, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 14, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 16, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 18, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 19, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: I don't care if it hurts - by Kallik - February 22, 2022, 10:23 PM