Nimbus Summit i just hope, my perfect stranger, that my kids look more like yours
170 Posts
Ooc —
Conception 
backdated to 03/14

in past years, antha's heat had been a slow burn. she'd always seen it coming, felt it days before the season fully gripped her.

this time was different. perhaps it was because of the uncertainty surrounding her plans for her heat, or maybe the anxiety of it all had simply distracted her from noticing the symptoms. whatever the cause, she was caught entirely off-guard when she woke with a fire in her veins and a restless urge to roam.

she slipped from @Tessa's side without a word; an uncharacteristic departure, but antha knew her sister would understand. it was time.

the witch felt a strange, distant calm settling into her bones as she sought her new mate. she'd expected to feel... more. excited, scared, anything. instead, she felt only contentment. this was right. this was the future.

she greeted @Issorartuyok with a smile.

it's time.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Short and super vague! ^w^ Just the way it should be aha.

When Antha appeared, it was clear that something had changed. Her scent was different, alluring. Issorartuyok followed her with his gaze. His dark face was expressionless. It felt so soon, but it had been what he had wanted since he had reached his first year.

Antha smiled at him, and Issorartuyok knew that he had made the right choice.

The northerner bowed his head and followed his wife to where they would bed. The chill of winter was fading on the air. As Issorartuyok drew after the scent of Antha, he found that he could catch the taste of spring upon the air. It was a good sign.
170 Posts
Ooc —
the sight of her husband took antha's breath away. issorartuyok was strikingly handsome, though she'd never allowed herself the thought before now. he was everything a woman like her could ever want; honest, loyal, honorable... tall, dark, handsome. he was safety and stability in all the shiny wrappings of a girlhood dream. she was lucky.

and issorartuyok would soon learn just how lucky he was, too. antha led him to where they would sequester themselves away for the duration of her heat, thoughts of the future lightening her steps. this was her beginning, she felt; the one she'd spent her whole life searching for.

Common || Scottish Gaelic