Shadewood there's a wolf at your door
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Read Only 
@Vorilye @Gabriele @Pyraethus @Lycabas @Melaneus

Set soon after Themis’s thread with Issorartuyok, about a week or so after, read only just to get this out there. I’ll post an update as to where we’re moving to in the thread for OK!

The Saints.

The Saints were here, in the Hinterlands, and Vorilye’s sister, and, and, and.

And Themis would have none of it.

It didn’t take her long to come to her conclusions, to gather her strength. This would be a hard journey, especially for her children, but they would survive.

All of them would survive.

Her howl rang out, high and urgent over the Shadewood, and she waited until the faces of her Hidden pulled from the brush. She was tense, vibrating in place, Metis sitting at her paws.

Oi Kryfoí, as you may know, I took a trip to the south recently. Our neighbors have given me insight into the nearby pack in the area, and it is not good news. The Saints have come to this area. I know them, knew them once as the Saints of the Dying Light. They mongered war, they attacked with little conscious. I thought them dead, but the mantle must have been taken up. She took a breath.

I will not subject my children to a life of war and paranoia, which will no doubt occur if we stay here. The Shadewood will always be our first home, and one day, perhaps we will return to it. But, I wish to have no part in the wars that follow the drumming of Saints. She turned, tail flicking.

We move at night. I will give you all two days, gather your things and yourselves. We will be hidden again. Οι θεοί να μας ελεήσουν.

She turned, and ducked into the shadows of her den.
english · greek · thieves cant