Honeyed Pasture Look at all the stars they have fallen
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Her shriek succeeded in making him rethink his plan, but not entirely. He wasn't going to relent on it this time, but he did make a swift change in tactic. Fig faced her, his frown deepening as he unexpectedly began to feel his own emotions rising. He swallowed thickly to still them, but he couldn't entirely persuade the frustration and concern against staining his tone.

"Then DO something, Fenn!" Fig replied, not shouting, but not as quiet and even-keeled as he usually was, "You can't just keep wandering around like a beaten dog, snapping at me for every little thing forever. Fight me, shout at me, talk to me, whatever you need to do. Just do something other than silently drowning yourself inside day after day."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 20, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 20, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 20, 2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 24, 2022, 06:28 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 24, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 30, 2022, 06:30 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 30, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - May 05, 2022, 08:38 AM