Emberwood I'll wait for you there, alone.
199 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Around 10 days post-conception.

Sanja had found a forest protected by a ridge. The trees were plentiful, thin-trunked spires topped with brilliant gold, even though it was nearing the height of summer.

Junebugs buzzed erratically and out of sight. There were signs of prey here - many, in fact. A splendid variety. It would make a good home for her, she thought.

If only she could drum up an appetite; the thought of hunting, or eating more specifically, made her stomach riot.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius noticed a female on her own. He knew that it was dangerous to be alone, especially for females, since some males take advantage of them. He was careful approaching her, as he knew his appearance could be intimidating. 

Aquarius dipped his head to her. "Hello." He said softly. "Are you on your own?" He asked her, holding a very comfortable and not at all dominant or strong stance, making sure his intentions of friendliness were clear.

me again, lmao. He can speak broken Icelandic so once he hears Sanja speak he's gonna try his best.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
199 Posts
Ooc —
She was not alone after all.

The larger wolf was well suited to these woods; the gray of his coat was easily overlooked, while the licks of red complimented the gold of the trees. She hadn't seen him until he was too close.

Her hackles raised, Sanja stalked in reverse until there was more space between them. There was no reason for this man to approach her, nothing he could gain at all, and she wasn't exactly in a social mood.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"hey, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Aquarius told her, putting his ears
back and letting out a little whine, in case she didn't understand. He layed down in a
submissive pose, showing he meant no harm.
"are you on your own?" He asked her, cocking his head.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
199 Posts
Ooc —
Her warning and distance did nothing.

The man flattened. He wined like a child, and then spoke with soft tones, but not in words she knew. He was playing a dangerous game that Sanja had no interest in; trying to appease some part of her maybe, or appear harmless.

She knew better.

This forest, while beautiful, would be no home to her — she rumbles a low warning note as if to say, don't follow me, and then without taking her eyes from where he is submitting, stalks among the trees.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius took the warning, but he searched his memory for another language he knew wolves spoke. He'd learned it a while ago, as a pup, a loner had taught him. "Skaði er ég ekkert mein". Aquarius stammered, trying to say "I mean no harm".

He hoped the wolf understood and that he wasn't just making a fool of himself.
---
---
199 Posts
Ooc —
She turned with finality and took off through the trees, hesitant to turn her back on him but knowing also this was not a safe place.

There was more forest along the ridge for her to pass through, or hunt within, and Sanja would come back when his scent waned here, not before.

Her shape dwindles among the trees as she climbs down in to the valley and is gone.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius sighed. He had scared her without meaning to. sometimes he wished he could just be a regular sized wolf. The man stood up and walked away, leaving the place he knew she would return to
---
---