Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Moonglow was a wonderful place. It was home for now, and Sandy would continue to think of it fondly after her left. If he left. He was planning too, but sometimes things happened and you didn't always get to do what you planned, but he had a hope to leave.

Sandy didn't see it as a sacrifice, he saw it as an act of love. He loved Rodyn, Rodyn deserved to make his own way, and did not need an elder brother watching over his shoulder, following what he did, or changing the order of things.

I find it easy. Not strong. I love him, so it is to me an act of love.

Sandy listened quietly with each word, his heart tightened a little more and his gaze grew more saddened.

Sandy offered a sad smile. Father's are a difficult subject no? Mine certainly is. Sandy shifted a finely boned shoulder as he moved, making himself more comfortable. 

Sandy chuckled. Yes they would. Moonwoman would say you. Young ones, hunters you come to my Ulaq we will share a meal. And then she will offer you dried venison sticks, and speak to you of anything you wish.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Sandulf - September 06, 2022, 08:23 PM