Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy was a welcoming kind of fellow and would have had harsh words for anyone who hadn't treated the younger wolf with kindness. Though they were not bosom buddies, he could feel at his core that CrowFeather was a kind wolf. And he was not one that could do something harsh to another.

I will have to think of some questions now. That is a dangerous offer. Sandy jested quietly.

Sandy shifted and turned his muzzle closer to the light, the scar lighting up and tracing down his throat and into his fur.

I have a big family, but I have one litter mate, Thessalina. When we are 1.5 the males of our family are chased from pack lands by our father and bade not to return. I was lucky enough that my sister went with me. However.

Sandy swallowed and swayed for amoment. We met another wolf on our travels a Rommick. I didn't know him well, but he quickly grew possessive of Thess. And when she entered her first season. He took her with a force that was not needed.

Sandy swallowed and closed his eyes. When I questioned his ways and claimed my sister's honor had been tarnished, he set upon me. I couldn't win, not when Thess begged me to stop. So I did. She begged me to stay as well. So with bloody maw and broken spirit i agreed. But once we established the pack he wanted and my nephews and nieces were born, Rom set upon me again, and this time I Left. Though it was with Thess's blessing and Rom had started to treat her better. I only hope he continued.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Sandulf - September 21, 2022, 07:49 PM