Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He thought they were fine as she paw stepped forward. But then she grew aggressive and Sandy was irritated. Sahkmet had told him he was fine. He would not have any issues and here this girl was acting affronted he was here. He listened to no one but Moonwoman and Sahkmet. That was who he was supposed to listen too. He'd be damned.

So Sandulf returned her growl though quietly. His tail rigid, but body neutral. He didn't wish to cause an issue, but he wouldn't take a growl lying down. Sandulf. Here at the leave of Sahkmet. I am part of their ally pack moonglow.

He titled his head. I have permission to be here. Would you like me to call her.

He tipped his head back to howl.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM