Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy had been new to sister pack as well. His father's pack had no allies, and neither did his sister's. Though honestly if anyone could stand either one for a long period of time to be allies, he'd be surprised. Not so much Thess as much as her mate. The one that made sure to leave his mark on Sandy pretty quickly.

Sandy turned towards her and studied her and then chuckled. You realize Natigvik is a Matriarchal society correct? So Sahkmet has always been the boss. Your boss is second.

Sandy chuckled again. Therefore, the boss has always been here.

Sandy continued on, stretching lean runners legs out to touch the borders and scrape them back. Lifting a leg to water the borders and occasionally running brown and black fur against tree and bush to loosen it.

I will leave when Sahkmet asks me too or when my leaders come to hunt Caribou and return home.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM