Moonlit Stroll
13 Posts
Ooc —
Lilly followed the moonlit stream,it seemed to call to her to follow it, her coat glimmering in the moonlight. She seemed to lose track of time, before she got any closer she was halted by the smell of a pack, "maybe just maybe they will let me join" she said to herself, Lilly was quite strong and big for a female so maybe they would find use for her. She took a leap of faith and howled a confident/ melodic howl asking to join.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

At ease and resonating well with the present circumstance, she loped calmly across the moonlit slopes. Amekaze's afternoon hunts, albeit small, had been fruitful and afterward, she wiled away the hours on guard. She was in good spirits, and was willful not to think of Ferdie, or the oncoming winter, to dampen it -- her focus was now.

Her ears twitched with interest towards the howl's direction and before the note could finish, she was shifting her course through the dark. When she could spot her, white fur and all, her head and tail lifted. Ame continued her smoothly confident approach and settled her whole focus onto the stranger. Although silent, her posture and scrutinizing stares, questioned the wolf's purpose here at her borderlands.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
13 Posts
Ooc —
Lilly saw the Alpha approach then and she bowed in respect, " hello I am Lilly, I am requesting to join you're pack" she said in a calm confident voice
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze looked her over carefully, looking for imperfections or any signs of possible weakness that would not benefit the pack. When she postured respectfully, she was pleased. Her own stance stayed proud but not aggressive or over-bearing in what she intended to convey with it; her message was meant to be clear without her needing to be loud about it. That, and the company she kept ought to be perceptive enough to realize it without her needed to spell it out for them each and every time.

Her ears moved thoughtfully to Lilly's words. I see. I am Ame, and this is the Sunspire, she explained simply with a flick of her snout towards the looming spire overhead. Where do you come from before here? Have you been alone for a time? she asked as she stood in front of the snow-furred female.

13 Posts
Ooc —
" I used to belong to a pack many years ago but it was my father's pack and it came time for me to go off and start my life elsewhere. that's what all the wolves who are born to the pack leaders do. Well unless you're a male" she said to her
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She nodded slowly as she took it in, unsurprised that she had once lived in her natal pack (from the sounds of it) to seek a future elsewhere. So you have roamed alone for a time? she asked with a tilt of her head while her eyes remained trained onto the white wolf's features.

No matter the answer, she had more questions. Insofar, she found this wolf respectable enough and perhaps a good fit for their pack. While she did not yet know a great deal about her, time and a few well-aimed questions was sure to change that. What sort of skills do you have? Any outside of basic survival and instinct, of course, she asked as well; they were suddenly in a deficit of healers where they had once had two, and she always fancied more strong wolves of any kind really.

13 Posts
Ooc —
" Well In my old pack I was a teacher and a healer, My mother taught me everything she knew, She was a healer and caretaker. And yes I have traveled by myself for quite some time, I have managed to learn the moving patterns of the deer that run close to here, Maybe if you accept me i can spoke them closer so they stay on your territory that way it would provide more food, the only other wolves close to here are loners just passing threw no packs."She said
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She listened, noting the healer and teacher bits especially; part of it was exactly what she hoped to hear, so she nodded simply. Good, she breathed, after she mentioned the deer as well. Amekaze had been stalking the occasional group of deer as well, but she usually kept closer tabs on their resident goats personally. However, keeping game was not her most favorite of duties.

In any case, I extend my welcome in exchange for your strength and loyalty to the pack, and myself, naturally, she said with a watchful look to measure the response this would glean. It would take time to see how matters panned out here for her, but insofar, Amekaze had decided she had given a positive-enough first impression. Her tail switched thoughtfully We are a largely traditional pack, and have grown close. Your own actions will determine your standing but I think you will do well here, she nodded again, this time, with her expression just a bit softer now that she was a new recruit instead of just a loner at their borders. But she would be watching, just as she was her other more recent joiners to see how they fared here.

13 Posts
Ooc —
Lilly bowed in respect for her alpha, her mother had always taught her to do that as the utmost sign of respect "I will obey you and always protect this pack"she said "I will also prove my worth to you"she said
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

Her tail picked up a small wag as she was willing to show her satisfaction more now. You are free to explore the mountain as you please, she said, stepping aside. It wasn't customary of her to offer new joiners guided tours; they could learn the curves of the mountain for their own. She believed it was best that way.

My Beta is a dark-furred wolf named Jace, who you will probably run into sooner or later. There are many other faces worth meeting here, as well, she chuffed, and watched Lilly to see how she would respond, namely if she was ready to be turned loose on the mountain now.

13 Posts
Ooc —
Lilly paid close attention to what she was being told. " Thank you for allowing me to join your pack you will not regret this"she said then she started to trot into the territory, inhaling deeply so that she would know where to go.

Once Lilly learns the smells she knows it will be easier to get around and know who belongs and who doesn't. She was ready and willing to prove herself
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
you can post again if you'd like or have it archived. welcome! ^^

You are welcome, she replied, hoping that she would be right. Amekaze was happy with the first impression Lilly had left upon her, but truly, it would take time to know whether or not it was to be. Nevertheless, she was a new face upon the Sunspire and with any luck, soon to be one of their central members -- so far, the handful that had joined underneath her new alphaship had not let her down, so this was a trend she dark female wished to see continue. She was glad to see the pack experiencing growth now before the winter came. This could give them the strength they needed to see the season through with might truly worthy.

Nevertheless, with a parting chuff of farewell, she turned to take her leave. She would continue her rounds across the borders until duty summoned elsewhere.