Dragoncrest Cliffs Procellous
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I'm sorry for him, I love Njord so. <3

Sobo clenched the muscle in his jaw again, listening, writhing in his own discomfort. Why could Njord not have simply returned and resumed ignoring his eldest son? That would have been the simplest course for all involved, for Sobo had come to terms with it in spite of his sullenness temporarily resurfacing with the man's return.

It would have been better than enduring Njord's plea for peace between them.

We are packmates. Dat is all dat be between you and I. He levelled two-toned eyes upon the man, his lips set in a firm line. We bot' work for de sake and betterment of Sapphique and her people. So long as dat is your goal, we are not at odds.

But if you were lookin' for somet'ing more, dat is not somet'ing I can give. He could not simply forget. He could not move past it. It would have been easier if he could be like Mireille and forgive Njord and continue to have a father-daughter relationship with the man, but he was not Mireille.

Sobo was too much like his mothers. He had worshipped Njord. He had loved his father more than anything, and he had been let down and felt he was cruelly treated on top of it. He could not bear the possibility of opening himself back up to that sort of pain again, and so he would never be able to trust Njord.

He would hold onto it and he would remember, and he would not let himself be let down ever again.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Procellous - by Njord - October 01, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: Procellous - by Sobo - October 11, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Procellous - by Njord - October 15, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Procellous - by Sobo - October 26, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Procellous - by Njord - October 30, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: Procellous - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Procellous - by Njord - November 11, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Procellous - by Sobo - November 12, 2022, 05:35 PM
RE: Procellous - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Procellous - by Sobo - December 11, 2022, 02:03 PM