Blacktail Deer Plateau now I know the boy gettin' restless
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
you know what to do. speaks ingram, last, on the rank of wocha and what was expected to gain it. the leg work and what he chose to do with the potential path the threadbones had put him towards was on baudelaire and baudelaire alone.

the judgement and decision was better left in the paws of basilica as a whole. ingram would only seek to meditate, to offer advice if needed.

if you desire a new name, you may take one. i, myself, have had many. it was only recently he went back to ingram holding onto it tightly, possessively like a child with it's comfort blanket. why, he could not say. perhaps it was not meant to be understood, like the warring fury and want for affection he still harbored for his mother felt every time his gaze touched her rib bones in his threadbone collection.

you may consult the bones, if you wish. this is personal. he tugs the folded skin from the bones, in case baudelaire wished to see if they might speak to him. so long as ingram is there to supervise he does not mind others looking at his bones.

it is only when he is not there to watch like the possessive magpie he is that he does not want his bones disturbed.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 16, 2022, 05:01 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 16, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 22, 2022, 05:23 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 05:50 PM