Blacktail Deer Plateau now I know the boy gettin' restless
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
though ingram expects the answer — for he has been able to hear the commanders, the voidwraiths all of his life even without the threadbones to channel and bind their energies — it brings a modicum of sadness to him for a moment. his bloodline speaking to him through the threads of their shared soul was a lonely gift. it was not common.

not many can, ingram offers in a low rumble that he tries to make as comforting as he can. i have heard them my whole life ...even before i used the threadbones to channel and bind them. he gives voice now to the inner workings of his thoughts; a lonely truth, perhaps.

still, there is a persistence to his companions' desires. admirable. a desire for a new name, like a snake shedding their skin was something ingram understood well. it was what had inspired the shedding of worripa to take his grandfather's name, though he felt more closer to the borrowed memories of blodreina.

seaglass gaze flickers to the bones once more. you are a druid, the dreadfather speaks. syrax the bones whisper, if you'll have it. strong sounding, and yet elegant enough to match what ingram presently knows of baudelaire's disposition.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 16, 2022, 05:01 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 16, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 22, 2022, 05:23 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 05:50 PM