Blacktail Deer Plateau You think your problems are the only ones that matter
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ingram does not expect the full vision for basilica to come to fruition right away. it would take time: to cultivate the proper resources, to tend to the flock he has and expand upon it. to venture beyond the borders of the plateau to the packs first neighboring and then beyond. indeed. murmurs ingram with a sage rumble of his smoky timbre in agreement.

it would take a mighty army indeed to remove us and even then it would be forcibly, ingram contemplates sanguinex's words, knowing all the same that they are true. nevertheless, i agree. basilica will need to grow in numbers as well as in reputation. but the dreadfather was a man with patience, as hard fought and earned as it was.

tell me deathbringer, drawls the voidking of the plateau. did you come across many in these wilds prior to our fateful meeting?

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: You think your problems are the only ones that matter - by Ingram - October 29, 2022, 09:14 AM