Blacktail Deer Plateau You think your problems are the only ones that matter
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
quality over quantity, always! you never have to apologize! <3

there are three possible paths, speaks ingram, finding the other man's words fair. it would be hard to climb if they didn't know the possible ranks and what ingram considered them. the first: mage. workers of magicks, spiritual and natural, storytellers. this would've been his path, were he to be anything other than the dreadfather. though he was a warrior, it was magicks and his threadbones that called to him the most.

the second: reconniter. the stealthy. the hunters, the scouts, the diplomats. they are trusted to keep track of the herds and run messages from myself and other packs. a high honor as ingram was a man who much preferred to do the reminding of favors owed or called upon on his own.

the third: dagger. the teeth and claws of the pack. trusted guards and front line if war finds its way to us. a small pause is given, a twist of his scarred lips into a ghosting, wily grin. given that you are called deathbringer i was leaning more towards the dagger path, for you. but if any of the others hold interest, please let me know.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: You think your problems are the only ones that matter - by Ingram - November 06, 2022, 05:54 AM