Ouroboros Spine Be gentle little girl
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
710 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia lay one ear forward and one ear back. Anxious and afraid to hear what the other femme says. She knows she did something wrong, that she should never had taken it this far, but a small part of her wondered if in some way it wasn't just a little justified, or if they should just let this disrespectful girl run roughshod over all of them and what they believed in.

Her ears drooped and so did her head. I know. She whispers. Her mind going again to possibly leaving the mountain and heading elsewhere. Unsure if she could coexist with such a girl, and clearly they were going to take the girls side over everything, because she was young and Amalia should know better. AT this rate, Amalia almost felt the same.

Amalia sighed. I agree, but I should have walked away instead of continuing to try and talk. I knew it was getting heated. And she did tell me to stop talking. I.

Amalia gave a soft huff, and let her head fall to her side. Unsure why she was even trying to defend herself. What she had done was not okay, period.

I can understand warriorship, but she shouldn't look down on others, because they are not fighters. That is unfair, and rude.

This was just a mess and I feel a sorry mess indeed.
Messages In This Thread
Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 18, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 18, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Shikoba - October 19, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 19, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Shikoba - October 20, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 20, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Shikoba - October 22, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 22, 2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Be gentle little girl - by Amalia - October 31, 2022, 08:20 PM