Blacktail Deer Plateau Put me in coach, i succeed
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it is not our duty to find her family nor return her to them. we have done enough. ingram tells ash paw, attempting to squash those thoughts before they can take root. the last thing he wants is to argue with her ( again ) thus why he says the words; clipped and with a resolve that leaves no room for negotiation. we are not ready to be beholden a packdebt, yet. though a part of him craves that sort of power: too many variables remained unknown for him to so brazenly venture in that direction.

at least, not yet.

we will make do with what we have. i do not wish to be indebted to any of our neighbors. to any, in truth. he tells her, quickly wanting to shut that down, too. this means we will have to plan hunts wisely, to attempt to minimize injuries. avoiding them all together was impossible, ingram knows. do not be generous with your medicines, ash paw. i know it is your duty as mage to heal but basilica must come first.

not a wounded cub, a stranger, that wound up on their doorstep.

the coming icedusk will be the true test of basilica's strength. he can only hope that they survive the winter ( icedusk as he's come to call it now ) to see spring and with any luck, foster new lives into basilica's ranks and culture.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 20, 2022, 02:22 PM