Blacktail Deer Plateau Desolation
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
cub, greets the dreadfather in a rumble; rough like splintered basalt, like something terrible arisen from the void the daedric prince had been summoned from. it is impersonal, this greeting, but he does not know her name and thus 'cub' is what he settles on. it sounds less accusing than young murderess. that she calls it accident to ash paw, regardless if it was truth or not, leaves a sour taste of feathering disdain in his mouth.

the committer of matricide believes that what kind of beast one was should be owned. not hidden away with shame.

ash paw has told me. he tells her simply as he moves into the mouth of the den, seaglass gaze cutting across her. everything hung unspoken in the creeping winter air, invited into her place of rest by his entrance.

as cruel as it might seem, basilica's help and resources do not come without a price. your lifedebt, he explains without cushioning. none would find any sugarcoating from ingram. another pack might've sheltered her, might've healed her and left her go without demanding a price. unfortunately for her, basilica was where she ended up. i will start by telling you further cruel truth, he draws in a breath. if the wolves who knew and loved the one you slew come to our doorstep, basilica will not protect you. your lifedebt will be theirs to collect as they see fit. that is bloodmagick i do not intend to intervene with.

wouldn't, even if he could.

what she chooses to do with that information was up to her.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Desolation - by Sovereign - December 21, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 23, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 23, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 24, 2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 25, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 25, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Desolation - by Sovereign - December 26, 2022, 04:20 AM
RE: Desolation - by Ingram - December 26, 2022, 12:36 PM