Blacktail Deer Plateau XXXI
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
his assumption was right — for what else would drive an army of this size to his borders? — as the woman in red speaks. large, white woman. woman was a bit much, ingram thinks as he very much still considered the woman ash paw had attempted to heal a cub. killed one of their wolves — a repeat offense.

for a moment, ingram is quiet.

she was here. my mage found her and attempted to heal her. ingram tells them: because this was not his battle and he would not go to war for a girl who had been nothing but ungracious as far as he cared to see it. at any rate, he doubted she'd survived the journey back to her home but in case she did: he'd already made up his mind that he would not interfere with the blood magick she'd called upon.

according to my mage her wounds were severe and she was only here for two weeks, at most. she left, snuck out in the middle of the night. i do not know if she survived her trip back to her home, a place my mage told me is called hildibrandr, ingram tells them: laying all the cards out upon the table. it seems unlikely given that she was expected to be healing for a few months. but hadn't he already assumed that she wasn't wolf? that she was something otherwordly?

i tell you this because she owes you a blooddebt. i will not interfere with the bondmagick she cast upon herself by taking a life that belonged to you and yours. his gaze is unwavering as it focuses upon the red woman who had spoken to him, for them. i am willing to go with you, to prove that i and mine are not trying to pull anything over on you. as prisoner or as collateral damage: if they wished it.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
XXXI - by Mountain Boulder - December 28, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: XXXI - by New Snow - December 28, 2022, 09:42 AM
RE: XXXI - by Ameline - December 28, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: XXXI - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: XXXI - by Avicus - December 28, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: XXXI - by Mountain Boulder - December 30, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: XXXI - by Ameline - January 01, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: XXXI - by New Snow - January 03, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: XXXI - by Ingram - January 05, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: XXXI - by Avicus - January 07, 2023, 05:06 PM