Two Rivers Isle the dead are silent.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest

Ulrich winced when the silent man waded out into the river. He knew the water was bone-chillingly freezing--he remembered falling in, himself, weeks before. Perhaps he did want to learn to fish, after all... At least, not right now. Maybe in the summer? When the water would be warmer? Then again... if his packmate could do it, then so could he, and what kind of a leader would he be if he did not follow suit?

Oh, well done! Ulrich said, as the man's head came back up out of the waters, his jaws clamped around a large fish. And then he sighed. I suppose I should go in now... With a deep breath held in his chest, he forced his paws to go forward--and gasped at the cold. By the time he stood where his packmate had stood, his entire lower half was numb with cold.

He could hardly think about anything, let alone trying to catch a fish. What had the silent man done? It seemed he had simply held still and then suddenly dived... but the dive could not be random. He stared down into the water but could see nothing. Puffing with cold and shock, he tried to hold still, though he was shivering violently. Don't scare the fish away, he thought.

When he thought he felt something bump and brush against his leg, he thrust his head down into the water and came up with... nothing.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 04, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 05, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Ulrich - January 05, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 10, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Ulrich - January 11, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 11, 2023, 07:20 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 27, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Ulrich - January 27, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: the dead are silent. - by Makan - January 30, 2023, 11:01 PM