Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf frowned in thought. Swiftcurrent has the two big beasts right? They could helps us fell a larger prey animal than those of Kvarsheim. Then perhaps if some of teh clan of Kvarsheim know how to help prepare pelts, they can do that to help with teh larger creatures. If we can fell two or three large deer that would be enough for all of us. And give leaders pelts.

Sandy scratched a paw in the dirt thinking. Figuring. They could even possibly fell more than three deer if they worked hard and together.
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 14, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 30, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - February 06, 2023, 04:01 PM