Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
he feels the sting of her gaze before he even turns to face her.

whatever scent of heat still clung, fading to her pelage, was chased away by the scent of males that had, had her.

briefly, there was a clench of something ugly and envious in the dreadfather's stomach. it is quickly chased away by the image of his nightwife in his mind's eye ...and another coughing fit.

none should come around me. he rasps out, before he's taken over by another bought of coughing.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM