Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
dark humor almost brings to his lips words of being at death's door may not be a bad thing. but he is a daedra prince and death of the fleshbody does not mean death in the sense of total annihilation.

the void would simply welcome him once more before it spit him back out.

coughs held in; an attempt to stifle them as she speaks. and speaks.

and speaks.

instructions that go in one feverish ear and back out the other.

a coughing fit that interrupts her despite ingram's attempts to keep it at bay.

no, a cough. i will either survive or this fleshbody will waste. with the upset of his nightwife aimed at him: he couldn't claim to particularly care either way.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM