Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
while ingram is not trying to act like a petulant child, he can understand where the similarities could be drawn. while he would like to largely place the blame for this at the feet of the illness burning through his body, he knows it stems from something deep within him.

a hard look is given, and unspoken words of perhaps she would prefer that hangs unsaid between them.

ingram coughs again, feeling the tightness in his chest loosen, which though he thinks might be a good thing, causes him to have a second wind of coughing.

a roll of his eyes before they fall upon the plant she taps. fine. move back from it and i will take it to where i've sequestered myself.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM