Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
he does not have the energy, or the lung capacity to continue to argue with her — though the desire is born strictly within his own displeasure at being an obedient anything.

the void is not ready to welcome me back. his tenure here was far from over, though as another coughing fit wracks his body — making his ribs ache — it was understandable how anyone could deny his confidence.

he takes a bite of the peppermint, chews and swallows against the urge to spit it out.

when he has gagged it down ( dramatic, obviously ), he gathers the others and reluctantly trudges to the sick den he's claimed for himself, feeling his energy wan.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM