Two Rivers Isle What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
Ulrich had been thinking recently, that with Adylaide pregnant now, and himself busy caring for her, that it might be time to promote one among their members to a Deputy rank. Generally, he would think such a decision would be the kind best voted on. However, their pack was still so small, and he did not think that anyone would object to the candidate he had in mind. Still, he needed to at least discuss it with his wife. Perhaps after the two of them spoke about it, he would make the declaration public and give anyone a chance to object, then. Thoughts tumbling around in his head, he gave a low call for @Adylaide.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There had not been much change in the downy princess, but she had felt fatigued and dizzy. The bile in her stomach constantly pressing against all sides. She didn't have much of an appetite. So she hazarded a guess that based on what she knew, however limited she was possibly pregnant.

She had been napping at the mouth of their den, when a noise came to her. She blearily lifted her head, ears tilted forward until it dawned on her what it was. It was then that a small smile stole across her white muzzle and she stepped with petite paws towards the call. She had to stop a few times to keep the sickness from rushing up. But she made it to him.

As was came their initial greeting she pressed her head against his. And then twitched a tail while she waited. Hello Ully! She crooned.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Hello, Adylaide, Ulrich said, smiling down at her, a comfortable fluttering in his stomach accompanying her forehead-push against him. Feeling that what he wanted to discuss was more important than pleasantries, he pushed ahead. I've been thinking recently that we should elect a Deputy, or Beta for the Isle. Since you are pregnant, and will eventually move slower and probably become tired from this, and I will have to devote more time to caring for you, I thought a Deputy would be a good idea. Plus, after the cubs are born, we'll both have our paws full taking care of them. He paused, taking a breath. I was thinking of Iseul. She has been here from the beginning, and has shown much initiative. Here, he stopped, and looked to his wife to see how she thought about this.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Before she could even speak other than a happy greeting he was speaking. She blinked wide brown eyes and tried to follow his fast thoughts. They came out clear, but rushed and she had to take a minute to sort through them. 

Pregnancy She nodded, and looked down at her stomach for a moment, remembering how hard it was to get here.

Deputy She could accepted this after all. He wasn't wrong. Their littles would soon take much of their time. And if they wanted to be better thanher parents. Well it meant giving up much. Which she had no problem with. 

The next thing caught her attention and her tail wagged happily as she smiled, her tongue lolling out. I like Iseul as deputy. She is very sweet and my dear friend other than you. She will work well with distinction and respect. Yes.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich smiled in relief at Adylaide’s words, glad that she agreed with him. And then he immediately frowned. Now… We agreed to run this pack on democracy, so if we’re going to elect Iseul—rather, if we want to elect her—we need to call a meeting with the others to give them a chance to… disagree. I don’t foresee that happening, but it needs to be done regardless, or we’ll be hypocrites. I just wanted to discuss it with you first.

He looked at his wife, though his mind was already far away, at a meeting that hadn’t happened yet. Should he ask Iseul separately first if she wanted to become Deputy, or should he simply call everyone together and let them vote regardless of her own desire? He supposed if she didn’t want to become Deputy she could simply refuse the position, and the rest of the meeting could be electing her replacement…

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She listened to him, saw his friend. She pressed a paw against his shoulder and pushed. Gently, and tried to ease the furrow in his brow. She didn't like it when he worried so much.

Thank you for discussing it with me. We should have a meeting anyway, Ulrich. After all there have been many new changes and it's time everyone met each other and we talked to them. I'll call one soon, yea?

She knew he would spend the rest of their time thinking of how it may go. Who would say what, and if Iseul would accept or reject. But she was powerless to stop him. So she licked his face instead.

She would sit through the day with him and think on what was coming and be happy. Because they had risen above all things and they were growing something great here.