Moonspear Matumani
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
@Alaric could be smelled.

The white hunter knew the storyteller’s scent by now. He followed it with his head low and his muscular body moving with the speed of his skill. It was pleasing to know that the storyteller man had joined the mountain. Moonspear was a good place to build a lodge and begin a family. After hearing what Chakliux had shared of Sialuk, Kannoyak wondered if there were other men that she found interesting, appealing to her.

The white hunter could not fault her. She was a good woman. She deserved many good things. The raindrop woman would find a husband that was perfect for her needs. While he learned the mountain, Kannoyak thought of Amalia and he considered visiting Brecheliant on the Caldera.

Pausing in his trek, the white hunter drew his head up and asked, storyteller man? Are you near?
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric came and went. He smelled different scents as the mountain grew. And some more poignant than others at Sialuk's own Ulaq. She had not called on him, so he didn't go in search of her. He was not one that usually went after things. And he had determined that night upon the grove of dancing. That he was meant to be a bystander he felt. at least in this way.

He would tell stories of Moonspear and the surrounding areas. Entertain, make them happy.

He heard the call and with impish smile he trotted towards it with a fond smile. Hunter brother! He called out with glee, the smile fixed upon his impish face, green eyes alight with mirth as they always were.
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was warming to see a face so familiar. Alaric’s dark coat had become a pleasant thing for the white hunter to know. It was a reminder of the sister he had met in the wilderness. She had been good to him, and she had left an impression on the man that lasted. How many other good women and men were in these lands?

Kannoyak’s heart might never know peace.

It is good to see you, storyteller man! Kannoyak comes with good news. This one has met your sister Amalia, he shared with a smile. His plum eyes were bright on the other man. It would be good to speak of Alaric’s family.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was a bit surprised at how many wolves he had met that now resided in the spear. It was interesting to him and it showed that Sialuk was building something quite grand here.  And he was pleased as punch to just be a part of it.

Alaric smiled. It is good to see you too. Then his face was colored with surprise and he felt a small streak of protectiveness lick along his innards, but he knew Amalia could very well take care of herself.

So you've met Amalia. He chuckled. Did she make you jump in snow drifts or run yet? She likes those things.
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Kannoyak nodded.

The man’s sister had been sweet with her company. She had been generous in her words and her softness. She carried similarities with Alaric, yes. The white hunter saw her differences, as well. He wondered how large the storyteller’s family was. Were there other dark-furred wolves with charitable hearts and minds in the Teekon territory?

There were no chases in the snow banks. She showed me her village, Brecheliant.

Kannoyak had thought she was memorable. He was pleased to know that he was already familiar with her brother.

Not this time. When Kannoyak sees Amalia again, we will race in the snow. He smiled, white tail flagging behind him.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Amalia was always a bit nicer than Alaric, sometimes too nice in the males opinion, but that was neither here nor there. She was a grown woman and handled herself just fine. Alaric smiled.

It's a pretty nice place. Lots of woods and she told me there was a lake in the middle. I'm glad she's doing so well for herself. As the only boy i worried sometimes. Our sister Austria will never leave our parents and she shouldn't. Her's was a difficult birth so she's a little different than most. Doesn't learn as fast, kind of stuck in a way, but she is as sweet as can be. Just the sweetest thing.

Alaric chuckled and nudged the other male. Be prepared lose. Amalia doesn't give an inch in a race.
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Kannoyak was intrigued to hear more about their family.

Storyteller man has a large family? the white hunter asked. The intensity of his plum gaze was fixed on his friend. Alaric spoke of another sister named Austria. He explained that she was somewhat different, that she would not leave their parents. Kannoyak did not find this too odd. His homeland had a number of young wolves who built their families and lives around the hearths of their parents. He thought it might be the same for Alaric’s sister.

How many brothers and sisters?

The white wolf’s tail wavered. His ears were drawn to show his full attention.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ah but Austria would never know love in the true sense. Her emotions were not that way. She was like a child. Too much oxygen had been taken for the two black and brown wolves. A sense of guild that Alaric always bore. That he and Amalia had stunted her. Their mother had told them they hadn't done it on purpose.

I may have some younger siblings, but Amalia and I Left before ma had anymore. She didn't like to have children every single spring, she said it made her body tired. So she was planning to only have children every two springs. But I have many aunts and uncles and cousins. Our family is spread far and wide and then they mixed with large families.

Just Amalia and Austria, but there's probably younger ones now.
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Alaric described their family as being large, spread wide across the land. He said that he and his sister had left before their mother had given birth to more pups. Kannoyak thought this interesting. He knew that many young wolves sought lives for themselves. It was not uncommon, siblings never knowing each other. Alaric merely seemed like the type of man who would return, who would know the young blood in his family tree.

Will you see them? the white hunter inquired.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric nodded. "If I can find them. That was one of the problems. My father who was a nomad most of his life, as was ma. They tried to settle and they did well for a time. But eventually the land began to fail, animals left. Our family scattered. That was one of the reason's Amalia and I left. We all couldn't travel together and mother and father must always care for Austria. So we went our separate ways."

That was one of the few things that upset Alaric. He didn't know where his family was anymore. Perhaps someday they would show up. But he doubted it very much. Knowing his parents they'd find a small meadow somewhere and just raise Austria and love each other.