Redsand Canyon Whatever comes
Loner
114 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
All Welcome 
The canyon was a new site for the young coyote, but she pressed on. Meridian had been travelling for weeks now, with little to eat. Her russet orange fur had lost its shine, and every step was weary. Though the canyon did not provide much food for a young, inexperienced hunter, Meridian continued anyway. She stopped at a border marking, it smelled of wolves. Yet she still kept walking, rules were for wolves, not coyotes.
IC ≠ OOC
Loner
183 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Although the days were getting sunnier the temperate was still lagging behind. Snow continued to fall and covered the Red Canyon. Not inherently pleasant, it did provide Peaon a crisp background making it easy to spot the orange coyote entering their midst.

She thought of Tierra and how she had not too long ago been attacked by a group of coyotes. This could have been one of them. 

Springing into action she ran toward the coyot stopping a few body lengths away for it. "Hey. What do you think you're doing here?" she asked confrontationally, body language in a defensive stance.
Loner
114 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
The weary coyote was in no mood to handle a wolf. So she simply continued trotting away, after offering a witty word of advice. The sun shines on those who mind their own. With a flick of her tail, Meridian sped up to a trot, fluffing up her russet fur against the cold winter breeze. 

I had shelved this character for a while, so wrapping up. Sorry! If anyone can tell me where the quote is from, they'll have my respect.
IC ≠ OOC