Gyrfalcon's Keep holding me tight in our final hour
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
Private 
backdated to april 1! :)

her time was near, she knew this much. however, what she had discussed with @dreven would not happen until it was blessed by @asvoria. at least she had thought so, the tsimshian, her people, had followed this too. would it be so crazy for hljóðrfell to be the same?

she sought the woman out, finding dreven's company first. she wanted to give the love only a mother could offer. atka wanted to give what she had not received from her own. before any of this, atka pursued her priestess's blessing.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven wasn't big on asking permission for anything. Usually with the exception of very few things. He just took what he wanted. However, what no one but perhaps Atka knew he only respected and listened to her. Sure he behaved himself showed the proper submission stayed on the good side of the leaders, but it wasn't for them. It was for Atka. She had complete control of the beast and whether she knew that or not, well.

She sought him out, her scent was already beginning to change a little letting him know it'd be coming ready or not. So he followed behind at her hip. Watching for any dangers and when they'd arrive, he'd move to the side he could protect her from in case and wait.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
76 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the wait! I did not get a notification for some reason.

Dreven and Atka came to her as one. 

Something in the woman's aura shifted. Asvoria knew this to be a time of blessing, but only the couple could decide if this is what they wanted.

You come to me on this day as your time grows near. Words directed towards Atka. Will you choose to become mother, or do you wish it to pass? She asked this out of respect—though she knew the answer. If had not been yes, they would not have come together.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
no worries <3

asvoria was no fool, she knew, and confidently at that. a soft smile that atka could not suppress stretched across her face.

❝i would like to become a mother, priestess.❞ she dipped her head and a small wag of her tail followed.

❝though we would like to seek your blessing first.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven didn't say anything. Though he did offer a small smile and a small shake of his head at the exuberance in his mate's voice. She'd be a good mom. There was no doubt in his mind.

He dipped his head to Asvoria, and shifted his large paws so that he was closer to Atka. Give her what support she needed. Though she seemed to be doing just fine without him. So he was quiet.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
76 Posts
Ooc —
It was her desire to be mother indeed. And so it would be.

Bowing her muzzle low to the small pool nearest her feet, Asvoria allowed the water to soak. Then she would reach to place her nose upon Atka's forehead. May Freyja, Goddess of love and fertility be with you, making your desires possible. 

Should your womb take seed, you will know the great Goddess has touched you. In which, a high honor has been bestowed upon you. For what higher honor was there, then to birth children in this place?

But if not, they would know it was not meant to be.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
many different emotions, ones that atka could not put a name on overwhelmed her as asvoria pressed her nose to her forehead. should this goddess touch her, she could see the tiny faces her heart longed for.

❝thank you,❞ she thanked her profusely with a breathy voice.

snow truly yearned for this, her tail still swayed behind her slowly.

❝truly, for all of this.❞ she hoped the priestess understood.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven dipped his head to Asvoria and leaned his large head against Atka's side his own show of support.