Moonspear Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
On the edge of dangerous and stupid he traveled the spear of the moon. Body fitting nicely into the edges and the grooves. He raced a bit and then would slow down. He got a small chuckle out of the fact that were @Keen here she'd probably flay him open with her words about danger and being safe. And he'd just have to pat her on the head.

Though he wasn't quite sure why he felt so restless, but he did. There was a distinct edge to the black furred man. Green eyes tracing over the valleys and vales below and above him. It was beautiful here.
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
I know we have one but I couldn't resist
Keen was, in fact, quite horrified by Alaric's recklessness. She'd only been passing by when she saw him, but could not help but stop and gape. For a few seconds that was all she could do. Then she remembered herself, and remembered the danger, and just couldn't stop herself:
Alaric! Her voice was chiding and concerned all at once. Why do you have a death wish?! Seriously. Why.
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I have high hopes that they get such an awesome friendship, but we will see. He can be grating lol

Alaric was oblivious at the moment to the wolf behind him, until her heard her distinct tones of outrage, horror and absolute panic. She was always fun to listen to when he pressed the envelope. He turned with a grin, and bounded over the cracks and valleys back towards her. Green eyes laughing slightly.

He managed to get to her without too much slippage, though there were a few times it got a little hairy and his foot windmilled in dead air for brief seconds, but he always righted himself. He got neck to her and smooshed a paw to her head with a gentle brush.

Hiya KEEN! I knew you cared. He teased, his tail weaving behind him. Paws tap tapping at the ground in front of him.

It's not a death wish, par say......just there's such a feeling from that danger. I can't even explain it. he sighed happily. ANd looked her over. 

Whatcha doing?
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
She was certain she nearly had a heart attack each time Alaric almost slipped, and by the time he got to her, she was too worn out by the sudden barrage of emotion to do anything but huff unhappily when he pawed at her. Of course I care, Keen protested a little sullenly; if she didn't care, she would just let him fall! You should care more! What if you fall?
Her gaze was earnest as she looked at him, brushing past his attempts to launch into normal conversation. This was dangerous. Keen normally wasn't one to tell others how to live their lives, but she felt that Alaric wouldn't have a life to live for much longer if he kept on this way. And that just wasn't acceptable to her.
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric blinked at her surprised at her vehement response. Then i fall? He ran a paw along his foreleg, lost in thought for a minute. 

I'm not like most wolves, Keen. I'm well, I don't know the word for it. I push the envelope. Things don't scare me like they scare other's. So I don't think about it. And sometimes well I don't feel alive until i push that edge.

He shrugged unsure what else to say. He didn't know how to explain, he never had too before. He was just accepted or he wasn't. He was never asked. Honestly the more Alaric thought about  it, other than his sisters, and his parents before they got tired of his antics. They were the only ones to ask these questions. The only ones to wonder about him, as a wolf, as a male, as a strange duck. Most other's accepted what he said at surface level and then moved forward. HE was a story teller and a healer, okay that was what he was, what he did and who he was.
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Keen frowned as he spoke, a little raw after so much intense and sudden worry. Can you just be a little careful? She tried to compromise, ears pinned to her head. Her distress was clear in her voice and in her eyes.
You might not care if you fall, but I do, Whether they were friends for a day or a year, Keen would still care. She studied him as she spoke, as if she might be able to see some physical difference in him that made him so... reckless and careless. But there was nothing, at least outwardly. He seemed healthy, as he'd said. But Keen was worried anyway.
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric looked her over and felt like a heel. He nodded. I'll try  just for you.

He looked back the way he had come and despite that he wanted to make her feel better, he also liked the feeling that such a thrill gave him. He didn't know how to explain it. And honestly would she really care if something happened to him? I mean sure maybe for a little while she'd care, but eventually she'd get over it right? She'd move on, make new friends, have new life and he'd just be a memory.

He realized he was probably a little bit broken, but why he couldn't tell ya. There wasn't a reason for it not really. He hadn't been traumatized or abused, he had been born this way. Okay yea his father often told him he was reckless and stupid and a few other choice words, but there hadn't been a lie in it.