Lost Creek Hollow Hunter Boy
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf walked through the pack lands a wraith. No questions, no answers, no bother. There was unrest among the lovers and he wondered if this was why he had never had such things. Because it seemed so painful.

Yellow eyes looked to the sky. He thought of his brother and the pups that would be born soon. Wondering if he should go visit. Instead he settled to his haunches a mnd watched the sky.
60 Posts
Ooc — hela
She had been too restless to sleep and had abandoned her attempts in favor of a walk. It was quiet at night, aside from the chirping of crickets. It was nice. When she was on her own, she often went for walks at night, though now she felt a lot safer doing it. There was no need to be quite as hyper-vigilant as she had been now that there were other wolves and established land. It felt better than she thought it would have. Being alone for so long made it hard to remember what it was like when she was a child and surrounded by her family. 

After a while, she saw a large, dark form in the distance. A wolf she hadn't met yet. He watched the sky. Aminthe padded over. Would you mind if I joined you? she asked softly. She would leave if he did mind, but maybe the company would be nice for both of them.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
New bodies joined their ranks and left a constant thing. But he stayed. Always stayed Sandy did. Loyal, Just, True all of these thinfs. No fussing.

Yellow eyes turned to the newest pack mate. A she wolf with pretty eyes. She'd been wounded by a cat. He nodded.

Have a seat m'lady. I'm Sandulf, though most just call me Sandy.
60 Posts
Ooc — hela
Nice to meet you Sandy," she said with a friendly smile as she took a seat beside him. I'm Aminthe. 

She looked up at the sky for a few moments and then shifted her gaze to the wolf at her side. He was larger than she was, but that wasn't hard to do given her small stature. She had always been small. He was handsome too, and he seemed sweet so far. Aminthe was glad she had found him.

Do you know much about the stars? she asked, her gaze shifting back to the night sky.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Pretty Eyes, pretty smile. It was nice to see. They had many beautiful wolves in these wilds. But Sandy had stayed true and just. Gentlemanly even. But she was kind. 

A soft chuckle and yellow eyes turned towards her. A small shake of his head. Unfortunately, I don't. I know a few constellations. Hmm.

He blinked and traced a line with his muzzle. Big Dipper, Little Dipper. Orion. And that is about it. I just like looking at them. A reminder if you will that somethings stay the same.

He tilted his head. How about you? Do you know much about the stars?