Moonspear and in the city, it hits
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Seal looked much bigger than Frolic remembered. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to remark on this when Glee said something that tickled her funny bone hard. A laugh wheezed out of her, the sound of it making her laugh even harder, until Frolic was on her back on the ground, black paws holding her tummy at first before they roamed further down, between her legs. She felt like she was about to wet herself!

Fortunately, an adult joined the party then, which was distracting enough to prevent a hilarious but embarrassing accident. Frolic slowly caught her breath and rolled onto her belly, then pushed herself up on her forelegs. Her back legs were still a bit akimbo but she was too enchanted by the way the pale woman spoke, she forgot to fix them.

Yeah, we’re from Brecheliant! Frolic declared. Something about the lady’s demeanor prompted her to add sotto voce to her bestie, Seal, is she your Auspex?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 05, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Seal - October 05, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - October 06, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Sialuk - October 06, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 09, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - October 20, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Sialuk - October 20, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - October 21, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Glee - November 01, 2023, 10:20 AM
RE: and in the city, it hits - by Frolic - November 25, 2023, 10:47 AM