Falls of the Hinterlands I can't find my way now
Moonspear
Villager
157 Posts
Ooc — Vami
All Welcome 
Arrluk continued on his 'spirit walk'.

After spending some time at Lake Rodney, Arrluk had crossed a vast open plain of land and marshy waters and at its end had come to the Boartusk Heights. It took some time, yet eventually the young wolf found passage through, opening into the Strath beyond. It was yet another beautiful slice of land like the great big lake he had since left behind and Arrluk had found comfort sleeping here for the night along the riverside. 

Waking up early to this area, he came to notice its seclusion. Though far larger in expanse then Moonglow, it was surrounded by mountains on almost all sides. The familiarity of this caused his stomach to churn, his desire for home cutting deeper. 

The spirits had yet to speak to him. 

Arrluk followed the river north and out of the strath. By late afternoon, as the sun began to dip behind the mountains, he could hear the sound of water moving fast, louder. He turned to the river, rushing by, but that was not it. Where was that coming from? 

Following along, he came to the Falls of the Hinderlands. Streams of many small falls plummeting down into the wide river below and the land glowed by what was called a moonbow. Arrluk had never seen waterfalls before- at least not like this, not from so far up and so many and he certainly never had seen a moonbow before. Woah... The word slipped from his lips as he stood and watched with wondrous awe.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 16, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 17, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 23, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - November 09, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - November 14, 2023, 10:42 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 04, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 23, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 29, 2023, 09:47 AM