Dragoncrest Cliffs I will be your brother... i will always be there for you
Watching you with those eyes
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
tagged if you want, ravin is back but he’s been gone for a while so i want them to meet again (:

Ravin wanted the first person he saw to his sister @Astera. He’d been out looking for their family, with no luck, for months, and has now returned to his pack so he wanted to see his sister again
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
Could it be? Was it... Ravin! Astera tracked the scent eagerly, trying to locate the source. She bounded across the meadow, towards the dark shape. Ravin would be met by a judgmental, but relieved voice. Where have you been?! She had been quite worried.
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I tried to find our mom, or dad, or any of our littermates. I know Sapphique is our real family but i wanted to see if i could find any of the ones we were born too, especially our littermates. I didn't find anyone though so now im back here! How have you been! You've grown so much!" Ravin said, looking his sister up and down. It'd been months since he'd been around.
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
His excuse was lame. Quit chasing ghosts, Ravin. That's what the rest of the twin's birth family were. Ghosts. Nobody had come back for them, and it had been months. Either they were dead, or they didn't want them. In any case, they weren't her family. Sapphique is our only family. It was all irrelevant, a needle of past, lost in the haystack of life and time.
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
i just don’t like the idea that our siblings could be out there struggling. they didn’t choose to be abandoned.” Ravin sighed. “but you’re probably right. they’re either ghosts or found some other family. or their mom went back to them.” he said.

anyway, how have you been!?” he asked again