Moonspear flee
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
RUN 

RUN 

RUN 

Alarm bells rang in Kusuma's ears and all her paws did was run. The only thing she'd do was tell Moonspear. 

If she could. 

Wolfs were evil here, just like they were everywhere else. 

But she needed to know, didn't she? 

She carry Kusuma-litter's kin. 

She has to know.

A panicked, panted yip-yap for @Moonshadow , though she didn't know the wolf's name. TALIS DEAD. TALIS DEAD.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman had just got here and she heard the commotion from the female coyote and ran as she heard the severity in her voice. “Wait what!?” She started frantically. She didn’t necessarily know the man but she still cared that life was lost. “Where?” She questioned softly. “Take a breath I know it’s hard but you need to. Too much stress can cause the babies harm.”
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Wolf found coyjackal pressed against her. A small shadow of the larger one.

Wolf - Mud- Wolf came up on Talis and Kusuma and Talis went to stand in front of Kusuma, but mud-wolf came and snatch Talis - k-k-kill Talis- her breath was quick, her heart racing. 

Kusuma ran before mudWolf decided Kusuma needed die too.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman still panicked and it was to be expected but she needed to calm herself. “Ok..ok..” she listened and spoke in a soft voice as to not spook the woman. She wanted her to be well, both the caregiver and mother instincts begged the woman to do so. “Please breathe. Focus on something else to slow your heart racing.” She didn’t know what else to go and she lifted her head and gave a howl to the only leadership she knew @Alaric
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The newest member of the pack called out to him. And Alaric a little worried for a moment that something was amiss. Dropped what he was doing and headed towards the noise. Not realizing what he was about to walk into. And how dangerous it could really be.

He found a near hysterical Kusuma and a semi-calm Moonshadow and he froze unsure what the heck was going on.

He also knew that Kusuma didn't particularly like wolves. So he kept back a ways and chuffed gently. Almost a croon. To let them know he was there and then he waited. Wondering if he would need the herbs he always carried around his neck today.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Why did Wolf kill him? Talis do nothing wrong- Kusuma, however, was nothing if not an emotional wreck. She was normally a half-organized jumble of emotions, but this held a different thing altogether.

And with a tiny breath, the coyjackal's golden looked above the line of Wolf's fur... 

Plantwolf? her voice was small.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman finally calmed a bit and she let out a small sigh. “Some wolves are just bad. I know from experience.” She turned her head slightly exposing her scar and semi damaged eye. She looked to the man who had just arrived. “Shes saying talisman was killed. We were last over by the Weald, they had went to talk after he led me to the borders.” 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric gave a gentle smile to Kusuma at her small voice. She seemed so sad. 

Hey hey Kusuma.

He traced both of their forms. This was way more stress than they needed. He looked out towards the weald. That was concerning. And he wondered if it was the little girl that had attacked Acrux, but was she strong enough to kill a coyote? Would she? Coyotes weren't as big as them, but still. It seemed out of the realm of possibility, but not quite impossible. 

Well I have some Chamomile here in my pouch if you want to try and calm down. And then I can go see what I can find out.

HE looked over Kusuma and though he wanted to take a step forward. But only if you want the herbs and you want me to leave Kusuma. What you experienced today. Well it's awful. And I don't want to make you feel any worse in any capacity.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She nodded at the offer of herb. Plantwolf and Wolf (she couldn't pronounce one and didn't know the other). But plantwolf was same job as Kusuma-love, right? So she had no choice but to trust him. 

Dangerwolf. Big. Mud-pelt. Scar. May eat Plantwolf. Stay! Stay! 

She didn't want anyone else to die. 

Moonwolf? Tell Moonwolf! Must give Talis darkrite. 

She may ad well have spoken nonsense. 

But he deserved buried properly, before mudwolf ate him.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She looked to the man and took note of what he had given her. She wondered if the wolf she was speaking of was the other leader he had spoken to me about. “We should bring his body back.” It was only respectful. She may have been pregnant but she was more than capable of defending herself if the male was still there. However she would wait to see what he suggested.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric bit back a small sigh. He would do what needed done.

He nodded softly. I will get his body back. And we can the rites, but Kusuma you will have to tell me how. But first. We must get you both somewhere to rest.

He shifted and tilted an ear forward. Green eyes on the faces of the women. For once their mischief dulled. But a sharpness was there. Alaric had no time for wolves who hurt others for sport. He'd rip the wolf's throat out if he caught him.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Kusuma, however... was inconsolable. 

No! she yipped, her voice strained from the effort. Kusuma will not go with plantwolf or with Wolf-mother. Kusuma will depart from moonpack! Have litter elsewhere.

She shook with her words. Moonpack nice, but Kusuma only bring bad luck for moonwolfs. Paws only lead down trails of hurt. 

And with that, the coyjackal ran in the complete opposite direction of moonspear. Down the mountain, and far away. 

Hopefully to a better future. 

One where no wolf would ever harm the ones she cared about.