Ocean's Breath Plateau Little Bitty babies
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
All welcome! No post order. Anyone who would like to meet the MorningBreeze babies is welcome. She won’t bite…. Hard. XD

With 24 hours of rest, she felt some of her energy come back, not much, but still. This bright morning, the sky a pale powder blue, when she had carefully stepped out of the den just to remove the waste from the previous event. Once that was quickly discarded, she ducked back into the den. She curled up in the back around her babies, listening to their happy squeaks as they nursed. 

One of her first thoughts was, “You’re so small.” She whispered even though they wouldn’t hear her for a week or so. She more careful examined each, her eyes sweeping over each one. There were two who were donning her own grey and reds, the other two dark, one with white and blue shades of grey and her third born dark as night, like her father, but with the sepia tones upon her back, ears and face. She felt nothing but love for them, and also pride, wishing to share them with her pack members. 

She let out a low howl, a happy one asking for a friendly face or two.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moontide
Pup
2 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Cameo for now.

One day old and not much was going on for sleepy little Ponderosa. She was cuddled against Mama’s belly alongside her siblings, where it was warm and cozy. Her routine was simple: eat, sleep, repeat. She was content though, with her easy life.
Moontide
Pup
3 Posts
Ooc — C.C./Annie
She shifted yet again, scooting closer to Rosa and mommy. While content she dream of playing in the sun, which was unknown to her as of yet. This was why she squeaked so often whilst sleeping and eating.

She smelled mom and her siblings, but both but scent and darkness for now. Her tounge gently hung out a bit, no way to control the little blep. She still felt the warmth of mom and fell back to sleep.
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
babies! babies everywhere! moontide became a daycare center!

so iiana visits one, and sees a familiar face. raindrop got busy! little bundles of joy — and poop, and pee — nestle at her belly. the woman is careful not to make any loud noise, nor intrude in the sacred nursery, so as to disturb the babies or their assuredly tired mother.

hi. so she whispers instead, which is a herculian feat for iiana.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Nice of you to stop by! :D Should’ve told me sooner and I’d clean up. lol.

Her ears perked forward at the sound of a familiar voice. It was Iiana, the First Trader of Moontide. 

“Hi Iiana. It’s nice to see a familiar face. If you wish, you can poke your head in a little more. They won’t bite.” She chuckled, yet she felt a little embarrassed for the mess. “Forgive me for the little messes.”
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
she perks when referred to, lost in thought at the sight of the pudgy bodies.
hey..!
with permission, iiana moves just a bit closer, though not too close.

i'm not so worried about them, hah. don't worry about your den, your worst looks better than my best.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Iiana’s upbeat personality made all the difference, and Raindrop couldn’t help but laugh, though quietly, as to not startle the babes.

“Thank you.” She said, then pointed to each puppy with her nose, “This is pine, Silvertip, Ponderosa and Angel Oak.” “They’re named after trees, because that was the theme of my husband’s family, and it seemed fitting.” The names were perfect, in her book.
Active weekdays: 
Moontide
Pup
3 Posts
Ooc — C.C./Annie
Silver felt these vibrations of voices, she couldn’t quite hear them but she sensed them. She stirred a bit, a tiny yip, she didn’t like this, she wasn’t sure of it. She felt a little unsettled, it was da and it wasn’t just ma either.

All she could smell was milk…. All she tasted.
Moontide
Pup
2 Posts
Ooc — mixed
Late reply! She will get more posts when she can talk, I promise!

Angel Oak was sleepy. Life has seemed startling and eventful right at first, but she'd gotten used to that right quick, and now she was an old hand at all the usual activities: napping, nursing, fussing — she excelled at every one of these things.

Right then, the master class napper was just waking up from quite the marathon. She lifted her face toward her mother, ready for praise to be bestowed upon her for this Herculean effort. Wasn't mama proud?