Boartusk Heights te di todo lo que yo
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
33 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Private 
I couldn't help myself.. I wanted a follow up thread following their fade out ^^

he had fulfilled his promise to @Reyna, but wasn't yet ready to part from the chamber they snuck away to.

she would need to return to her children soon. but, for now, he would keep her like this, tucked under his lengthy arm. 

at least, for as long as she would allow him to.

"Common" | "Spanish"

(Please note: He is not fluent in english; thus he speaks minimal common and mostly spanish.)
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
145 Posts
Ooc — bon
no worries! <33

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: very light suggestion

the matriarch stirrs. during daylight she had a habit of becoming far sleepier, so a yawn announces her awaking. 
she barely shifts from her position, instead lifting her tail so it may rest atop the belly of basílio.
with a hum she finally cranes upwards and kisses along his chin and lips.
she took great care to angle her lower half closer to his own, even if she'd been satisfied already.

buenas.. reyna mumbles, pale locks obscuring her visage and spilling atop a dark hide.

"good day.."
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
33 Posts
Ooc — Decay
cuidadoso, he warns with a light nip of her cheek.

she is close in all the right ways, should he find it fit to repeat his attentions. but he knows she will need to leave him soon.

"Common" | "Spanish"

(Please note: He is not fluent in english; thus he speaks minimal common and mostly spanish.)
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
145 Posts
Ooc — bon
at the nip she melted into a giggle within his warmth. it's hard to play hard-to-get, funnily enough, when in the strong embrace of a handsome man.
por que? she nips at the corner of his lips, teasing her tongue against it while inching herself further into him. que vas hacer?

"why? what will you do?"
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
33 Posts
Ooc — Decay
she challenged him. but he loved every second of it, along with the many ideas roving his thoughts.

instead of acting upon them, he toyed with her further. ¿qué podría hacerle sólo un simple recién llegado a su reina?

"Common" | "Spanish"

La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
145 Posts
Ooc — bon
he is much better at playing hard, though she could see the glint in his eyes as she rolled for him, squirmed in his grasp.

lo que ya me hicistes, mi amor. golden locks bounce as she adjusts her position. no te me hagas el tonto..
had he not proven himself? as subject and as a man? the festival arrives soon. she would make her announcements then, and soon she would knight him and soleon. though, frankly, she could've done it sooner.

"what you've already done to me, my love.", "don't play fool with me.."
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!