The Sunspire This mortal form is a bit battered
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace strode from his fight with the she wolf with fury on his brain. She was actually more of a she-devil than a wolf. Stupid little bitch, he was smarting and not because of the wound on his shoulders or his tooth, no he was smarting from the damn bitches onslaught on his balls. What kind of demented, twisted, sick, sack of shit went after a man's manhood of all things. Seriously though, he wouldn't go for her female parts and rip them out, god. Granted yes his were a little more noticeable than a females and they dangled, but damn.

He limped slowly, she had even managed to graze them with her teeth and leave some brush burns. His sister would probably laugh until she fell over, though it might be a welcome distraction. Shifting his step he continued further into the pack lands. He was on the search for Amekaze perhaps, because frankly she needed to know about the little run in on the pack border. He sighed and stiff legged and a slow whine he walked towards the center.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her round of the borderlands had actually met up with the initial scene of it all, but her arrival far too late to see anything but the remnants of the fight -- fur scattered, the earth disturbed by scraping paws, an offensively foreign scent. Her hackles rose to a prominent ridge and with haste, she took off down Jace's trail further into the territory.

Slowing up at the sight of him (roughed up and so on), she chuffed towards him as she neared from behind. Jace, she whuffed, having long since noticed the scent of blood and the stiffness of his walk. Worry was measured, for now.. but she was overly eager to assess this situation, and strode up beside him. What the hell happened? I smelled.. a female..? she panted, eyes narrowed as she got sight of his injuries (although not the one on his nuts).

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard the coming of paws behind him and he turned. Hoping on all that was holy that it was not the female coming back again. No the scent that met his nose was that of his friend, Amekaze. He stopped moving as she neared and waited patiently, after all it was her that he had wanted to see.

Jace smiled towards her though it was a bit grisly, the chipped tooth showing. Yea I don't even know her name or anything really. She just waltzed onto pack lands and was hostile from the start actually. And she refused to leave, I finally did chase her away left her with some wounds too. She was crazy. he grew quiet and waited for her to speak.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He looked a rightful mess, although his injuries did not look direly serious. She did notice his cracked tooth and wondered if that bothered him any. Teeth were a delicate subject, and not one she would know how to help if he needed it.

Then her ears slicked back as she listened. How idiotic, she seethed, teeth peeling back with the words and offended at her borderlands being so disregarded. Did she smell of a pack? Or anything notable, really? Ame hadn't been able to notice one on the trail but Jace had gotten a good, firsthand whiff of the hostile wolf. Do you think she will be stupid enough to return? she asked while stepping closest to him, peering with a frown at the piece of missing flesh on his shoulders, suspecting it to be the worst of it. They were still bleeding, and raw, so surely, he was miserable but they would all need cleaning at least.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was a little worse for wear yes. But truth be told most of them didn't hurt as bad as the one on his most sensitive areas. He imagined that once that pain went away from there, he would feel the one in his shoulders. His tooth did not bother him yet, and he hoped it wouldn't cause him problems in the future.

Jace listened and shook his head No she smelled like blood and open air. I think she was a loner. She had wounds already on her, not from me. He shifted and turned to look at her a little closely and he settled himself down slowly. Wincing ever so often when he sat down. Jace sighed and nodded yes. Yea unfortunately I do she had a death wish and she didn't care whether she lived or died or how bad she got hurt. It was weird.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

As a loner, she was hardly more than an annoyance. There had been the possibility that she had been affiliated with a pack at first, and at least that was not the case. Still, an over-confident, moronic loner was not something she wished to be dealing with, especially to leave him like that. It sounds like her head was empty, she scoffed. If she came back here, Ame would be happy to help her with that death wish.. that was to say, if trespassing while already injured wasn't going to do her in before that could happen. If she comes back, we will see to finishing what you started. Ame huffed.

At least none of your injuries look.. too serious from what I can tell. But they have to still be troublesome, she murmured. Winter's chill was not kind to open, healing flesh, and fresh herbs were scarce -- especially without consistent healers in their pack. Is there.. anything I can do..? she asked slowly, now having come to stand in front of Jace after a good all-around look at him. He was an independent sort so she wouldn't pressure the offer much, but she cared for his well-being, and would do what she could..

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hadn't smelled another pack on her. That didn't meant that she wasn't part of one and just hid it well. But he was fairly certain someone as brash and crazy as that just lived for themselves. She probably had no ties to anyone, or anything. I'd say so, it was just so strange Ame. It was just like she had no regard for her own life? I mean you try and protect yourself right? She didn't try to hard, she was too worried about getting some licks in at me.

Jace smiled a little sheepishly, yea the only one that's real bad is the one on my shoulder...but the one that hurts the most....coughs....is the one well she went after my manhood to try and stop me in my tracks. he grew quiet and looked away quickly a little embarrassed. He coughed again and cleared his throat She almost umm succeeded He grew quiet and continued to look down uncomfortable, but trying to as honest as he could without being vulgar.

He frowned for a moment. Not that I can think of. Though the one between my shoulders is going to need some sort of dressing on it. It's the worst wound and the deepest and I imagine it will hurt the worse a little later after other parts of me stop smarting.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

Scoffing again, she shook her head. It is odd, yes, but some truly have no sense of their own mortality when their bravery exceeds straight stupidity.. she murmured. It was becoming apparent that it was the trespassing female's sort of thinking -- or so Amekaze could assume from here.

And as expected, the shoulder was the worst of it. But there was more. She tilted her head. So she fights dirty, too, hm? she quipped, trying not to find any humor in Jace's wounded balls with a straight face. While she couldn't exactly sympathize with the pain, she guessed it would hurt greatly to have one's genitals mangled. Then consider yourself lucky. A surprise neutering was much worse. She nosed him gently on the neck, careful to mind the injuries. But honestly. That is just.. rude. If I find her next time, there will be no mercy, she smirked subtly, somewhat interested in the idea as she pulled back.

In regards to a wound dressing, she furrowed her brows some. While not her strongest skill, it was at least one she was slowly learning on the fly. But it just seemed necessary when it always seemed like someone was finding trouble in one way or another. I think I should have something. To help slow up the bleeding, at least a little.. she gestured, and left him the option to wait here or to follow.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and nodded, there was wisdom in those words. The girl had definite exceedingly large amounts of stupidity. That was what he had to be right? She had come onto his territory looking for a fight and she had gotten one. She's lucky she didn't get death.

Jace scoffed quietly, yes, yes she does. He was expecting some others to laugh at his expense if they found out about his ahem injuries. He wasn't planning on telling very many. His blood ran cold at the thought of Sumayl finding out, he didn't even want to think of what that smart ass would say. It was by far the worse pain he had ever experienced if he was to be honest, and it wasn't even as bad as it could be. He was glad it would not stay long. He cracked a smile Thanks Ame I appreciate that.

He motioned for her to lead. Lead the way i'll follow. I Might be a little slow, but i'll follow.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She turned on her heels and set herself to motion towards the nearest stock. While not one of the biggest ones she knew of, she hoped to find something there. It is too bad Mallaidh up and vanished.. and that I did not learn more from her during her brief time here, she huffed as she strode along, keen to keep the motion steady but not hurrying for Jace's sake.

On mentally reminding herself to slow down, she peered over her shoulder at Jace. Is it.. particularly painful? Like much worse than an regular.. wound? she asked, gesturing low towards his legs, just being curious. Sorry, I guess I do not have a good idea how that would be, lacking the anatomy and all. she chuffed a soft laugh, facing forward again. There are a few things that are supposedly good for pain, but I am not largely familiar with their side effects.. so unless it was really bad, I do not think I would suggest it.. she explained, to offer some sort of justification for why she had asked -- besides just wondering, really.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace followed behind her at a slow amble, but it was ample enough room to hear her. He listened, he hadn't met the girl that Ame spoke about, probably should have. It is too bad. But that seems to happen a lot they just disappear. He grew quiet as he put one foot in front of the other and tried to ignore the pain in his nether regions.

He chuckled uncomfortably, and shook he head. Ah..it did at first....but now it's just painful if I move to quickly or happen to umm...sit wrong. It hurt if the brush burns were touched or if the wind was cooler on them. It was a strange feeling having an open wound on one's family jewels and it sucked. I don't need anything for the pain, I just hope it goes away soon enough. It's okay He didn't mind answering her questions, she was one of the few females he didn't mind being around, or felt woefully uncomfortable around.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

Too often.. and here I thought she may stick a little better, since she was so quick to prove she knew what she was talking about when she joined.. Ame grumbled. Often they'd tout their skills and she'd leave them to settle in, after which it would usually take a few weeks before she truly started to notice their contributions amongst the pack. Mallaidh had wasted no time in understanding what herb stores they did have here and helping grow them into something greater. But it had just been such a short stay..

Nevertheless, he humored her awkward question. Ah. Well, I cannot even imagine the horror of having a foe so close to there.. she laughed softly. It sounded rather problematic, and she wasn't finding herself envious of his external bits. How did it end up like that anyway? she smirked, trying to imagine the awful tangle of fighting wolf it had to have been.

Anyway, on pain. As I suspected. But, even for cases outside of.. sore testicles, I am learning slowly.. she muttered as she strode ahead towards a particularly scruffy patch of brush. Beneath it, tucked beneath a small sandstone slab, she dug back gently to uncover her small yarrow store -- her go-to when there was nothing else, and she had stocked up. It probably will sting, she said, nudging the dried leaves with her muzzle and eying Jace again. Fresh yarrow was best, but any yarrow was good. It was a multipurpose sort of plant.. which was probably why she knew about it from her parents' packs. I would say.. leave it on for a while, until the flesh tightens up well, then a good rinse to see how it does.. she explained before she prepared to carefully groom it onto his wound. It may not need more than that, honestly. Although, coming from the mouth of a rotten loner, one would never know.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and nodded his head. I would say it was the territory, but we are pretty self sufficient. So that can't be it. Perhaps it's the company, I mean i'm not to social and I don't know about the others. Are the others social? He was merely trying to figure it out. Why did they keep losing members. Were they dying or just leaving? Was it their fault or just a trick of nature.

Jace grumbled goodnaturedly under his breath. But then spoke She was a lot smaller than me, and she went after me and at the last second slid underneath me and went straight for them. Let's just say I learned some contortion moves I never knew I could do to get her away from me. He saw her smirk and shook his head at her.

He knew yarrow and he nodded and stood still turning his shoulders towards her. He couldn't quite reach the spot, it was too awkward. So he patiently waited for her to push the yarrow into the wound. He knew it would sting, but he'd do his best not to fuss about it.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She wasn't sure why only some did stick here. Like Jace, she was not overly sociable either but she didn't find it to be to an off-putting degree. Some are, I suppose. I am not exactly sure what the cause is. Maybe they just do not fit.. she decided. It was just a little bit odd adjusting to seeing the entirely come-and-go of faces in the pack. She supposed that, as just a regular member, she had not noticed it as much.

Anyway, as she listened to his grumble the tale of how she had ended up with her teeth near his nuts at all, she carefully chewed the leaves. Almost she wished she had more at this storage hole, but this would have to do for now. Through her work, she almost laughed softly. While hugely unfortunate for Jace, it probably was an interesting sort of scuffle to see.

When ready, she closed the space between them, peered at the wounds then smeared the plant-paste concoction she had made. There was a bit of grooming done too, with her preening out a few bits of hair that were only going to complicate healing. She wasn't overly delicate with it (Jace was tough though), but effective and to the point with her motions until the worst of te open injuries were smeared with yarrow. Stepping back, she admired the work and looked to Jace with a slowly switching tail while she licked the tastes off her own tongue. That should help some. So long as infection stays away.. she murmured. That was when things could get difficult, and she wasn't overly confident on her abilities to deal with that just yet.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace thought that just perhaps even Ame was more social than he. Though she was too was quiet. One of the reasons he imagined they got along so well. They didn't feel the need to fill the space with useless dribble. Though presently things needed to change, he needed to fix something. He did not want to continue to have miscommunications with others. The former conversations all three of them with Sumayl came to mind. Perhaps was his quiet murmur.

Jace gave her a ghost of a grin. He didn't mind if she laughed, one of the few he would allow to laugh at him. He considered her a dear friend, one of the few. Right up there next to his sister, and Bazi. Yep that about covered it.

Jace grimaced a bit, and grunted once or twice. But other than that he kept his voicebox quiet. He didn't mind the hair ripping, but the yarrow stung. I'll try and be careful. Thanks Ame.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She would reflect more critically on the social system of the Sunspire in time to come. Lately she had focused mostly on keeping their territory guarded and their caches filled, with far less consideration for how it appeared to newcomers looking for their place. Granted, as Jace had suggested, even the mountain itself was not for everyone. The same could be said about the wolves here.. not that she could view this as a problem by any standard of the word.

Her eyes stayed on the wounds as he shifted now, then offered his thanks. Mhm, she grunted quietly. It should not take too long to mend, she added hopefully; the wounds were not terrible, he was fit, healthy, and although rather prone to finding himself in situations to earn injuries, he seemed to recover well. Ame knew some mindless little loner wouldn't set him back much, but it was true he should take it easy and rest in the coming days.

Meanwhile, she was already intending to head back to the borderlands after this.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was like minded much like Amekaze was. The caches and the borders were priority. They should probably have a wolf in the beta and alpha open spots that were more social than the two, but who? He shook his head, no use worrying about that, it wasn't even a huge worry, they'd deal with it.

Jace nodded Good I'm about tired of injuries. He snorted, it was true most of the time he asked for it, but this time he didn't. This time he had been protecting his home and his family. So wasn't that a step up. He thought so.

Jace looked around and then dipped his muzzle, and mumbled softly Ame is it alright with you if I just go lay somewhere in the snow? He wanted to ease the pain in his nether regions and fast.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She sighed a soft huff, not being able to think of too many others more prone to finding injuries than Jace, so she hoped this would be the last of it for a while too. But, from there, she understood his need of rest. Amekaze nodded. Of course, rest.. she said promptly, and would not linger much longer. She nudged his shoulder softly, although kept it a very fleeting touch, and jogged off towards the borders.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
At her soft huff, Jace gave her an endearing, but sheepish grin. Boyish and crooked as it always was. He knew he was often in trouble of some capacity. He knew that he was a walking injury, but he just couldn't help his hot headed nature.

Jace watched her go, enjoying that fact that she did not force her touches upon him as most did. She was as leery of them as he was he thought, perhaps not. But he appreciated it all the same.