Sea Lion Shores we're floating in the moonlit sky
<font face="georgia"><i><FONT COLOR="#009f61">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#03a166">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#05a26c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#08a471">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ba676"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ea87c">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#10a981">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#13ab86">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#16ad8b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#19af91"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#1bb096">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1eb29b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#21b4a1">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#24b6a6">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#26b7ab">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#29b9b1">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2cbbb6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#2fbdbb">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31bec0">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#34c0c6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#37c2cb">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ac4d0">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3cc5d6">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ec6da">g</FONT></i></font>
15 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Sea Lion Shores

She stood along the shore, her expression wistful. Her birth had been a shore like this, snow-covered but still lapped by the half-frozen tide. It had seemed so long ago that she had left, barely old enough to fend for herself and yet old enough to understand the faiths taught by her mothers and the concept of destiny. Old enough to know that the dreams sent to her by Atka foretold of a fate meant for her on distant shores. Part of her heart ached for that cub that had ventured from home so young—she remembered her siblings, and the particular attachment she had felt for Atropos. But now it was beginning to seem like a dream, all twisting and fading and hard to hold on to.

With her first birthday nearly upon her, and all she held dear so far away, her time in Echo Cove seemed as if it were a lifetime ago. Lysianassa had been alone for nearly half her short life, rescued only by the fateful reunion with her older brother. Except for him, the wolves that surrounded her were foreign. They did not know of Atka or Sos, of the Sea or the Moon Mother (she would be very surprised as time went on, for it seemed that the Great Bears even had reach in this faraway place).

After a time, she rolled to sit back on her haunches, happy to be near the Sea even if it played on her emotion and memory. It would do her no good to remain focused on her birthplace, for Atka had made it clear that her destiny was here in the Wilds. Even so... with it only being weeks until she would be promoted to the adult ranks, Lysianassa couldn't help but wonder what might have been if she had remained at Nanuq and Aktaie's sides.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i added an end so this wouldn't have to be shipped to the dead threads pile, hope that's okay! :3
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The way the sands shifted between her toes beneath her steps was still vaguely alien. Strange, different from what she was used to, but not bad by any means. Even so, time here, time spent trotting the lengths of the beach and its nearby rainforests seemed to acclimate her more and more.

Amekaze liked the energies here, despite the unfamiliarity, thus why she continually returned to the shoreline every few days. Even when she left, she rarely went that far inland. The territories there did not seem to offer her what she wanted and then the coastline drew her back in eventually, so here she appeared, a silent trot down the beach.

The dark-furred female lifted her head and narrowed her eyes to the shores before her, where the waves lapped and darkened the hands. Another was wolf was ahead, although from her distance, it was not easy to tell from first fleeting glance -- their very pelt was not many shades off from the sands themselves. Usually, her walks on the beach came and went without seeing another of her kind. Amekaze loomed steadily closer in her approach and surely, there was nothing hidden from the unknown wolf -- cover here was not what she was accustomed to, so she bared it all.

Her verdant eyes lingered on the younger female wolf, then traced her gaze towards the sea before returning. Amekaze stole pause then, several lengths away from the other, and tipped her muzzle in silent greeting. Was she interrupting anything here? Her interests were piqued, though, for the scenery brought them together at least this much.

She loitered for a short while but eventually, decided to leave the other wolf alone. The sea had her attention and Amekaze would not take that from her. She would remember the other wolf's look, though, and with quiet footfalls, she was on her own way down the beach towards whatever would await.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n