Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll hold you inside me till the moon has gone and the sunlight come
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue would never ask such a question, when a mother lost her children. Not ever, how cruel was it to ask a mother what had happened and why. A mother would always blame herself, even if it wasn't her fault. Blue realized she should probably say something like that to Osprey, so she did. She knew how critical Osprey was, she had noticed with time. That Osprey was actually very sensitive, she just hid it with stories, and jokes and fake happiness. Osprey it isn't your fault you know. It isn't. That was all she said.

When her friend mentioned they would get cold, Blue said nothing just nodded. Yes we don't want them to get cold. She too brushed her muzzle gently across them, and she set to the task. She would do the majority of the work if she could. You get them ready, make sure they are tucked in Osprey. I'll dig. Blue did not know what else to say, she didn't know how to say anything. She could not take this grief, at all. She could not make her feel better she couldn't. This was a pain that may never leave.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.