Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll hold you inside me till the moon has gone and the sunlight come
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dante is near correct?
Blue watched in grief as her friend, began to shut down. She was anxious now, and she had not meant to harm her fragile state. She had been trying to preserve it. Now she simply dug, and said nothing. Her heart somewhere in the vicinity of her toes. It was terrible, this ordeal, and Blue was at a loss. She knew had it been her, nothing could have been said, to help her grief. She imagined it was the same way with Osprey. It was not Osprey's fault that she had fell ill, sometimes babies just took too much, and even the much that they took, was not enough.

Blue was unsure what to do, but she did know Osprey needed Peregrine. Lifting her blue grey muzzle to the sky, she howled out for @Lasher . He could run and get Peregrine, of that she was certain. She tilted her head and sighed softly, going over to Osprey she nudged her. come along Osprey let's snuggle these little ones. One more time. Then she waited.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.