Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll hold you inside me till the moon has gone and the sunlight come
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue watched Osprey go, but she did not follow. She sighed, again it was up to her and Lasher to bury the bodies of the young. She sniffed once, and slowly strode towards the little ones, now cold and stiff in their death's embrace. She nosed them gently, and whined softly. How she wished she could, just breath life back into them, however she knew she could not. Nature had wanted these little ones for some reason. They were not important enough to question why.

Can you help me Lasher? Then perhaps go for Peregrine? I think Osprey will need him now more than ever. Blue blinked again, and with a gentle mouth, she lifted the first little sandy child. Carrying the babe to the new cradle it would have, beneath the earth. She gently placed it in and went back for another. They would continue this today, then perhaps Blue would go on a nice run and cry until her sobs were spent. For this was a heartbreaking affair.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.