Ankyra Sound song of four seasons
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Not so long after she lowered her nose to the dirt, a voice called out. Hey, you! and she found herself biting back a wince. The sound of the wings grew distant and Amekaze let the pale-coated male have her attention, since he had practically demanded it from her otherwise tranquil setting. At least she could assume he wasn't here on a game trail. Not like that, anyway. She then realized it could have been him that prompted the bird she had heard to take flight in the first place..

He was quick to the questions and she turned to face him, then stepped a few paces closer as he asked what she was doing here. She decided not to answer that one immediately. The description he had provided was familiar, so made for a more interesting topic to her.

A female matching that look had harassed her over a meal once down in the flatlands. With an appearance and attitude such as that, Amekaze had not been quick to forget it entirely. They'd shared a small disagreement, but it was brief. Amekaze could hardly say she knew her very well, and mostly remembered the scents of many unfamiliar things and places on the wily canine's fur. Eventually, she nodded. "I have seen one before -- a female, but not here, and not in a long time. Why do you ask?" Eager to see his reaction, Amekaze peered expectantly at him.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 25, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - April 26, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 29, 2015, 03:06 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 08, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 12, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 26, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - June 01, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - June 03, 2015, 12:01 AM