Ankyra Sound song of four seasons
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He spoke up with a name, presumably, after having caught her mention of a female. It seemed to thrill him, but soon let him down so obviously that Amekaze was entertained watching him rise and fall so readily. She, of course, had never known the coywolf by any name at all so could not say one way or another if it was this Blythe.

Then, there were more words -- bits about him, more names, a lost brother. Her ears pulled back slowly as the long lost brother being dead did threaten to strum her heartstrings. She remembered Kaminari in a blinding instance, and her tireless search until her paws bled and her sister threatened her rank absolutely. "Why do you think she may know of your lost brother?" she asked first and foremost. "When I saw her, it was a good ways south in the flatlands.. but she did not smell like the region there, either and I never scented her again.." so it was possible she had traveled a good way to get there, so Amekaze wasn't aiming to dash his hopes entirely.

"I am Ame, of the Sunspire," she offered with a gesture much like his own, but in the other direction towards the mountain range. She was a good distance from home and she expected him to make mention of this, somehow. He was already rather forward in asking what she was doing here.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 25, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - April 26, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 29, 2015, 03:06 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 08, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 12, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 26, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - June 01, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - June 03, 2015, 12:01 AM