Rising Sun Valley You're just like all of them
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok stood stock still and waited. His tail hanging limply behind him. He couldn't quite understand why he was so upset by her departure, or why he wanted answers. There had been a time he wouldn't have cared. However, the broken shattered female that had stood before him, talking to him. She had touched a vulnerable part of the dark boy. Making him want to scream and rage and push her away, while at the same time protect her. It was a strange war between his innards.

If Artok had known she was going to leave, he would have fought to talk her out of it. He however had failed to see the change in her, her descent into madness. He had failed to see what he could fix, and that was probably the biggest blow to his ego. That he had failed her, someone he had sworn to protect. The light sparkled on his white highlights, while he stood still. Then she came to stand in front of him and though he wanted to snap at her, he also wanted to lick her face and clean her wounds. He however, stayed still.

Hello Nea, Miss. Scarlett told me you wished to speak with me? That you were sorry you had abandoned me. Though I appreciate the sentiment, I would have preferred it came from you, rather than through a third party. He cut his eye sat her, waiting and watching wary.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 19, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 19, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:12 AM