Ankyra Sound song of four seasons
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She tilted her head, making note with a small smirk. Losers, then? "Then I will keep my expectations low," she shrugged with that in mind. Honestly, she did not plan to linger there long. Just pass by to cover some ground that way on a looping path back home, mostly because she had not gone that far north before. Now was a good enough time to change that.

Ame was quietly appreciative of what he had told her without her needing to give very much back in exchange."So I had assumed. Just north of the mountains is that way too. It would make sense to be the same even further away." Away as in relativity to the Spire, anyway. She then did have to appreciate his note about the coast. "The coast is difficult to rival," she replied and nodded. While her own home was further inland, it would forever have a place in her heart. Just maybe, if there was a reason for her to move and circumstances aligned to suit her, she would fancy a mountain closer to the coast. But, such a thing was not in her foreseeable future nor did she plan to make it so any time soon.

However, returning to the hunt evidently more necessary than she had realized. A burn of hunger was quick to remind her. "My hunts must continue," she said with a sweep of her muzzle, thankful for his brief company for what it was worth. This was her way of farewell, and without saying more, she began to take her leave to weave deep into the cover of the coastal woodlot.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 25, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - April 26, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - April 29, 2015, 03:06 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 08, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - May 12, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - May 26, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Charon - June 01, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: song of four seasons - by Amekaze - June 03, 2015, 12:01 AM