Sequoia Coast break your world
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She did manage to catch a glimpse of red. At first, of course, she thought it was a fox for it certainly looked the part. But, now that she was closer, the scent said wolf and not much else. Which.. was not impossible, but only made it worse for him if he was as small as his muzzle suggested. She was no massive wolf made of heavy muscle either; he may be in for it.

She also smelled no pack on him, or anywhere nearby. He likely was not a wolf with any affiliations here, and maybe even new to the region. If so, he'd picked a very bad time to come to this stretch of landscape.

The fact that she smelled blood too was mildly concerning. If he was injured, he could be more unpredictable. Or ill even. Or just in general poor condition after being stuck for who-knows how long exactly. Amekaze sighed and stood before this predicament, doubting that the wolf inside could see out to where she was very well. "Hey," she barked towards the spot where she had seen the snout poke out from not long ago since she was not sure what else to say -- besides something like you have my attention... Not one to rush blindly into aiding a stranger, she wanted to see if she'd get an answer of any kind first. Surely, something would come of it since she knew the unknown wolf trapped inside was alive at least..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
break your world - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 11, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - October 08, 2015, 03:17 AM