Sequoia Coast break your world
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears swiveled, shifting toward at the noise he made. At first it was a peculiar sound, one that had her head canting right from the start. Amekaze considered that progress, however small. It still did not lead her to very many answers.

She put her paws up on the trunk blocking the way, and got her nose even closer to the small opening. "I do not know how much I can help," she reasoned aloud to the faceless stranger with doubt on her words. As she did, she began to scrape at the wood with her blunted nails -- just a test, for now, to see how much it would bend before her. "And there are not many ways to go about this," she said, eyeing the trunk studiously. She was bored enough to see what she could do here and with her search leading her nowhere, it was certainly one way to pass the time.

The bark gave way and she increased the pressure and speed of her digging at it. Her intentions were to break as much as she could.. and if it did not manage to be enough for him to slip out (this one seemed unlikely to her so far), it would be to make a spot for her to use to gain some leverage on the trunk. If she could work it enough from the outside, perhaps paired with him from the inside, maybe they could budge it. But until then, she'd at least aim to scratch away all she could and maybe weaken the tree enough to make something happen.

But there was a chance it would not be enough. She would have exhaust much energy on this, and would leave sooner or later, with or without the red-coated canine..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
break your world - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 11, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - October 08, 2015, 03:17 AM