Moonspear heaven's door
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
probably backdated a day or so if you're about particulars like that bc i'm setting it while this thread is happening. attn any TS wolves that want to be here already or anyone at all tbh :P

She'd immersed herself in explorations of Moonspear and its vicinity. With that, came climbing the elevations and scouring away the hours on this mountain plus the nearby valleys. Oddly, it made parting ways with the Sunspire more easy than she had anticipated. It did not occur to her all that often, even if she caught herself making fond comparisons now and then... but such was the nature of any mountain, and this one was bound to be the third she would make into her home.

Charon had gone to the Bay to gather and she loitered near the forests of the spear, working diligently to lay her scent along the pathways. She knew that soon she would have to trek back to the Sunspire and tidy up the very last of her loose ends there, but for now, the crisp afternoons were well spent here. However, she did find herself wondering how soon before the seaside wolves would arrive. She'd taken well to their company so far, and it remained to be seen if they would all do the same back to her.

Today her focus was halfway on hunting (and the tracking involved), but without the motivation of hunger or comrades at hand to join her should she find anything sizable, it was perhaps not worth committing to fully. There were deer scents that had captured her curiosity, despite never actually seeing the creatures yet.. so she was eager to change that. She traveled with her nose low to the leaf-littered earth.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
heaven's door - by Amekaze - October 14, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: heaven's door - by Jura - October 14, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: heaven's door - by Amekaze - October 14, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: heaven's door - by Jura - October 18, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: heaven's door - by Amekaze - November 09, 2015, 02:06 AM